Postfix support.

Leland J. Steinke steinkel at PA.NET
Thu Sep 12 17:39:35 IST 2002

Marc Perea wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:25:51 +0100
> Julian Field <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:
>

>>It is one of the things on the list. Unfortunately Nick is pretty busy
>>at the moment having recently moved from the UK to NZ. Once he gets some
>>more time...
>

> Not any aproximated date ... ? Just to know if I can wait for it.
>
> It's important for me to know it because I'm very happy with MailScanner
> and I don't want to move away from it.

We have MailScanner and postfix working together quite happily, with
minimal mods to the MailScanner code and postfix config.  It only
requires two additional programs to handle the interface between the
two.  Both are small perl programs that should be easily ported to C, if
performance is an issue.

We're working on a new version that will require no MailScanner code
tweaks at all.

Leland Steinke
Network Engineer
CTI/PAdotNET