Postfix support.

Lewis Bergman lbergman at abi.tconline.net
Thu Sep 12 14:48:18 IST 2002

On Thursday 12 September 2002 06:38 am, Marc Perea wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:25:51 +0100
>
> Julian Field <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:
> > It is one of the things on the list. Unfortunately Nick is pretty busy
> > at the moment having recently moved from the UK to NZ. Once he gets some
> > more time...
>
> Not any aproximated date ... ? Just to know if I can wait for it.
>
> It's important for me to know it because I'm very happy with MailScanner
> and I don't want to move away from it.
I find that if something is important and you want someone to givew you a
date, it helps to pay them to do what you want. Even free software needs a
nudge (or deserves one) sometimes. When you do something for nothing you do
it when you have free time. Doing something for something on the other hand,
is an entirely different manner.

Consider it sponsoring open source for the benefit of all.

My less than 2 cents worth.
--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications