ANNOUNCE: 3.22-13 released

Frank S. at Fort Myers Beach, Fl. fsurget at AUUOOH.COM
Tue Sep 10 11:26:42 IST 2002

Hi Julian,
I'm new to the list and to MailScanner. Thanks for the program.
I just recently installed MailScanner (about a week ago). Are there any
upgrading instructions? I did'nt see any on your site.
One other question. I'm running a Cobalt Raq4. It all looks like it
installed successfully. The only other potential problem I've had is e-mail
being sent through a PHP mail form multiple times. Have you run into this
problem before?
Thanks again,
Frank