A couple of questions

craig craig at WEBFARM.CO.NZ
Thu Sep 5 10:38:41 IST 2002

> >When does it use the
> >Deleted Virus Message Report
> >and
> >Deleted Bad Filename reports ?
> >when virus scanning ?
>
> If an attachment fails the filename checking, and the attachment is not
> being saved to disk (i.e. "Action = delete", then the badly-named
> attachment will be replaced by the "Delete Bad Filename Report".

Thnaks for that I found the problem I m using this on cobalt raq and seems
that the init script does not kill mailscanner when you do a stop or
restart it does that to sendmail process
so this is why when I did the chnages to mailscanner.conf they did not
show up

I will check out that init script and find out why and let Mr Bassi know
if its a bug