Mailscanner and SA 2.40

Eric H erich at OLYPEN.COM
Wed Sep 4 19:20:54 IST 2002

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Eric H wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Derek Buttineau wrote:
>
> > Anyone else tried this combination yet?
>
> I just tried it yesterday. Basicly, the whole thing just fell apart and
> quit working and I had to revert back to just plain vanilla sendmail.

Hmm, I just reverted back to SpamAssassin version 2.31 (installed from
CPAN) and then checked out all of the other required perl modules.
Everything reported "up to date" except for MailTools and after I did
"install M/MA/MARKOV/MailTools-1.49.tar.gz" I was able to fire up
mailscanner again and it appears to be working again.

Best Regards,
Eric