Mailscanner and SA 2.40

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Wed Sep 4 15:24:18 IST 2002

I've been using 2.40 for quite awhile and just updated from the cvs to
release last night.  I'm not seeing any problems.  Are you checking
every message and adding the score for even non-spam?  If you use razor
and this option then it takes a lot longer to clear your queues.  Adding
the score to every message was nice but I got tired of the incoming
queue backing up.  So it was either it or razor.  So turn one or the
other off and you should see a difference.

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Buttineau [mailto:derek at csolve.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 9:43 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Mailscanner and SA 2.40

Anyone else tried this combination yet?

In my testing 2.40 seems to cause issue with Mailscanner operation..
though 2.31 works perfectly fine..

It seems with 2.40 in place a lot of mail never makes it from the
inbound queue to the outbound queue, though no error flags are raised..
when I have some more time going to have to try running it in debug mode
on a test server and see if I can spot what's causing the problem..

Was just curious if anyone else here's tried it yet.

Derek