Spam Action

Mary Ross Lynch mrl at GENSTEAM.COM
Wed Sep 4 00:26:49 IST 2002

Things are working fine with mailscanner and sophos. And I have recently started using
spamassassin, installed within mailscanner. Everything there working pretty good, except
that I would like to send all messages thought to be spam (tagged with {SPAM?}), to an
email addess:

                               spam at domain.com

for admins to monitor in order that no legit email is lost. It's important for our
company that all valid email be delivered.

As far as I have been able to see, the only spam action options are:

               Deliver (I assume that this means deliver to the recipient(s), not
configurable)
               Store

I have tried the "Store" option together with df2mbox (in quarantine) but not really
satisfactory in order to monitor and forward any valid email to recipients.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Mary Lynch