Suggestion

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 29 21:14:57 GMT 2002

You can do this very easily with a custom function,
In your MailScanner.conf file, set
         Sign Clean Messages = &MySignClean

then in CustomConfig.pm, put something like this

sub InitMySignClean {
         ; # No initialisation needed
}

# Return 1 if we want to sign it, 0 if we don't
sub MySignClean {
         my($message) = @_;
         return 0 if $message->{isspam};
         return 1;
}

I should start charging some of you guys for writing this stuff :-)

At 19:42 29/10/2002, you wrote:
>I've just been setting up a V4 system and noticed an awkward oddity - if
>I forward some mail to it it gets scanned virus free but I also have
>spamassasin working which as I expected it detects it as spam and marks
>it accordingly in the subject.
>
>The awkward bit is that the inline txt that gets added basically says
>the mail has been checked for dangerous content etc and found to be
>clean - I say awkward as the demo I picked the inline text appeared
>directly below a fairly naked woman - a statement some people might not
>agree with.
>
>Is it possible to add some sort of rule that says if its virus free but
>detected as spam then add this inline message - so that you can have one
>that says virus free but dubious content or something like that.
>
>What does anyone else think  and of course Julian is it possible

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ