Suggestion

Gavin Nelmes-Crocker gavin at NETERGY.COM
Tue Oct 29 20:40:00 GMT 2002

I suspect this was a tongue in cheek reply but just in case

no I didn't mean for perl to analyse the picture the whole email was
SPAM and detected as such by SpamAssasin it was just unfortunate with
the content and placing of the inline sig.

I'm not sure I'd agree that a naked woman isn't dangerous though.  Any
woman can be a dangerous weapon if not handled properly. :-)

Gavin

Nelmes-Crocker