ANNOUNCE: 4.02-3 released

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 22:44:50 IST 2002

A few bug-fixes this time, all of them very minor.
I have added some more sanity-checking for the mqueue and mqueue.in
directories to avoid problems on a few systems with sub-directories within
the queues.

And hopefully the install.sh is better now too.

Hopefully it is settling down now :-)

Many thanks to all of you have suggested improvements or reported problems
so I can get the bugs fixed as fast as possible, and so I can make
MailScanner a better package.
In 11,000 lines of new code, a few bugs are inevitable, but it's good to
get them fixed quickly.

Download, as usual, from
        www.mailscanner.info

Jules.