V4 Query

Sean Embry sean at NISD.NET
Wed Oct 23 18:32:36 IST 2002

Couldn't one use formail -s procmail -d <user> < <file>?
This assumes local delv is by procmail.

At 09:19 23/10/2002, you wrote:
>On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 06:00:53 +0930, you wrote:
>
> >Can we have MS "store" the qf and df files rather than a single
combined
> >file?
>
>Please not.
>
> >That way I can re-process the stored email with different settings
if
> >needed, eg to pass through a mail that was previously blocked.
>
>I want to be able to just sent the complete message to the intended
>recipient without having to adjust any setting hoping it gets
through.

Okay guys, you all win.

You now have a new configuration option:

# When you quarantine an entire message, do you want to store it as
# raw mail queue files (so you can easily send them onto users) or
# as human-readable files (header then body in 1 file)?
Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = no

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ

believed to be clean.