ANNOUNCE: more bug fixes

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 22 17:11:59 IST 2002

At 16:59 22/10/2002, you wrote:
>Is there anything I should look at for this?  What perl mods are those
>routines using?

It doesn't use much in the way of perl modules at all to do that. Can you
just check the 1st line of the main "mailscanner" script to ensure the path
isn't pointing at some alpha code?

The code that creates the message is in MessageBatch.pm in subs
"WarnSenders" and "WarnLocalPostmaster". If you add some calls to
         MailScanner::Log::WarnLog("some text here");
then you should be able to see what it does and what it doesn't do.

>   If move the alpha version back into place, it works.
>I'll redo the mime tools and patching to see if that makes a diff.

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ