Problems after updating to 4.01-5

Andrew G Allen mail at projectandrew.com
Tue Oct 22 12:42:44 IST 2002

> And if you just leave the code alone and edit the conf file like you're
> supposed to?

Hey, when I said 'code', I meant the 'Minimum Code Status' option in the
MailScanner.conf configuration file as specified on the page you pointed
out..... I'm not trying to do anything here expect point out a possible
bug, and make an already excellent package even better.

Andrew G Allen
email: mail at projectandrew.com | voice: +44 (0) 7958 540596

--- Disclaimer ---
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
system manager.