V4 on RAQ

Blacknight Solutions info at BLACKNIGHT-SOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Oct 21 23:40:32 IST 2002

At 17.20 21/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Do you need to literally add q* or just the old way of q1?

# Set location of outgoing mail queue.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/mqueue/q*

>Could you elaborate there?  How do you kill it now?

I ran the /etc/rc.d/init.d/..... but a ps- aux showed it was still running,
so I killed each process manually by PID eg. kill 12345

>  Also, did you just
>install over a previous version of Mailscanner or was this a fresh install?

Installed over an older version

>Thanks
>
>Matt

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions - affordable linux hosting
http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/
15% reduction on account transfers in October!