Strange problem with Spam

Roland Ehle novirus at CARLO65.DE
Sun Oct 20 18:20:46 IST 2002

Hi Julian,

Thanks. I just smashed my head against my keyboard, when I read your
answer :-) I deleted the AWL and this seems to be the solution.
In German we say sometimes: "You can't see the forest, due to many
trees" - meening you can't find the solution if your nose points
directly towards it :-)

Regards,
Roland