ANNOUNCE: Version 4 released

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Oct 20 18:20:05 IST 2002

At 17:54 20/10/2002, you wrote:
>On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 08:54, Julian Field wrote:
> > P.S. 4.01-2 is out already, with much better support for Perl 5.005 systems
> > and Raq 3 systems.
>
>Download link for the 4.01-2 Redhat version points to the tarball and
>not the usual rpm.

Yes, that's what I intended. Download the RedHat version, unpack it, cd
into it and run the install.sh script. It will rebuild and install all the
necessary Perl module RPMs, then install the tnef and mailscanner RPMs.

I switched from the method I used in version 3 as it was about as "not the
RPM way of doing it" as you could get while still having a file that ended
in ".rpm" :-)
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ