mailscanner-newbie: mails are created funny

Marc Mc Guinness security at MCGUINNESS.DE
Sat Oct 19 18:54:30 IST 2002

Am Samstag, 19. Oktober 2002 11:36 schrieben Sie:
> I have just partially re-written the page
> http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/codestatus.sht
>ml so hopefully it is clearer and easier to read and understand.
>
> If you have any more comments, let me know.

As you already noticed I am not very experienced in setting up
mailservers with virus protection ;-)

I will have sendmail running with f-secure in an production
environment with approximately 100 users. I'll send you a report
about the system and the BETA-status f-secure implementation in
about 2 weeks.

Best regards,

Marc Mc Guinness