Languages - (was RE: Comments on version 4.00.0a13-1)

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Thu Oct 17 13:58:49 IST 2002

Julian,

I'll try to send you my French report files.

Could you add another config option in MailScanner.conf:
Reports Location = /etc/MailScanner/reports/fr  # or en, de, ...

Then we would not have to change all the reports locations individually:
Stored Virus Message Report = stored.virus.message.txt

As for the translation of McAfee output, I prefer you not going into
this since it is very product and language specific.

Denis

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.