MRTG Help again

David While David.While at UCE.AC.UK
Thu Oct 17 11:02:17 IST 2002

I don't rotate the log files hourly - its a straight out of the box Redhat
7.3 system. My script creates a temporary file containing the entries for
the previous hour and then it analyses that file. It also requires that
you set the mailscanner option log spam to yes so that the info is logged
in the file. On a busy server this may well make you log files pretty
large.

I will be posting the script when I've tidied it up a bit.

David While
Technical Development Manager
Faculty of Computing, Information & English
University of Central England
Tel: 0121 331 6211

Matt <hciss at HCIWS.COM>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
16/10/2002 19:20
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list