Reinstall problem

Patterson S.R. S.R.Patterson at SOTON.AC.UK
Mon Oct 14 13:35:24 IST 2002

It means that the "ldconfig" command isn't in your shell path and it's
nothing to do with Mailscanner or Sophos.

If you don't know what a shell path is, or how to change it, then you
really shouldn't be running email services on a UNIX-like OS.
--
Steven Patterson MSci OCP.  Tel: +44 (0)2380 595810
Primary Information Services Support and Development