Regarding filename.rules and blocking

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Mon Oct 14 13:22:55 IST 2002

Hi
Im trying to figure this out but not sure I got it.

We are thinking of blocking all attachments rather then
specific attachments and specify what types are ok.
Since it seems that they find new files to a never ending list
of files that might harm our outlook/exchange user. we are gona
take the approatch of stoping everything that is not accepted
ie: doc, xls pdf etc

What I cant figure out is if ms uses the rules like a firewall
and start from the top and then go down in the list or is
every line equal from ms view?

/Anders