Upgrading conf file

Michael Janssen Janssen at RZ.UNI-FRANKFURT.DE
Fri Oct 11 12:22:21 IST 2002

Hello ,

i've tested this script with 3.13 to 3.23 and it works fine only telling
me:

The following parameters from your old config are defunct:

Sendmail2 = /usr/exim/bin/exim -C /usr/exim/exim_out.conf
Run As Group = mhs
Run As User = pp
Viruses To Quietly Delete = /backup/exim/MailScanner/etc/viruses.to.delete.conf

This happens, when the config-option is out-commented in new config-file.
Is it possible to recognize those pre-out-commented options by the missing
space after "#"-sign? (Without messing up options, wich have both pre-out
and default values - that's the problem)

nevertheless, nice script, usefull. Thank you for contribute it.

Michael