V4: 4.00.0a11-1 not including Inline Warning (new tests)

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Thu Oct 10 20:39:14 IST 2002

Julian Field wrote:

> I have just tested this with a hand-crafted message containing this:
> in an HTML multipart/alternative message.
>
> The "Allow IFrame tags" switch did exactly what I intended. If it was set
> to allow them, the message got through untouched (but Eudora was nice
> enough to rip out the <iframe tag> before displaying it. If it was set to
> stop them, I got the inline warning and the VirusWarning.txt attachment as
> I expected.
>
> Hmmm....

No problem with that.

What are your results if you Allow IFrame Tags = no and then send a
message that includes an <IFRAME> pointing to an attached Bugbear
infected file?  This is where I am running into not having the Inline
Warning (The 'e' in 'iframe' removed in the following example):

<ifram src=3Dcid:nHBT78M2Le7jM height=3D0 width=3D0></ifram>
(INFECTED ATTACHMENT)

Dustin

--
Dustin Baer