V4: 4.00.0a11-1 not including Inline Warning (new tests)

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Thu Oct 10 19:39:02 IST 2002

Julian Field wrote:

> Is that what you think you should have seen?
> I'm not sure whether you are telling me it is working, or it is not working.

Well...both.

I was expecting to see the inline text/html warning in both setups.  If
there is a reason to include the VirusWarning.txt attachment, then there
should also be an inline warning.

Dustin