NDPM_File.pm / Locked message ?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 11:40:46 IST 2002

At 19:37 07/10/2002, you wrote:
>bingo.  That fixed the problems.  SpamAssassin works again (it was dying
>before) with no more errors/warnings.

Great.

Expect 4a10 some time soon. 2 new things:
1) Just discovered I forgot to add the call to the html->text conversion,
so it wouldn't actually do anything if you switched it on.
2) Have added a separate subject line tag for messages that *only*
triggered a filename trap, but were otherwise not infected. The default
value for it will be "{VIRUS?}" so that your users don't notice any change
unless you want to use the feature.

>Another thing that I have noticed between the tar release and the RPM
>release.  The majority of the filenames in the tar version are mailscanner
>(lowercase), whereas the filenames in the rpm release is MailScanner.  Not
>that I figure many people will be hopping back and forth between tar and rpm
>release, but I was just wondering if this was intentional.

Yes, I need to get this case issue sorted, or else it's going to bite me
sooner or later.

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ