Process mqueue.in

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Sun Oct 6 04:39:59 IST 2002

I know this has been discussed before but I could not find the
information in the mailing list archive, nor in my mailbox. And it's
also a sendmail problem but maybe someone knows what to do.

Yesterday afternoon I noticed that my server had a few thousand mails
stacked up in mqueue.in but I cant'figure out how to move them out (nor
do I know what caused the to stack up). What's the procedure for moving
them out to the mailboxes?

Thanks.

Miguel