Process mqueue.in

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Mon Oct 7 17:45:30 IST 2002

Chris;

Thanks for the info but it did not do anything in my case (mailscanner
was stopped). Perhaps I don't have a full understanding of what
mqueue.in holds. I believe these are mails that arrived and should be
placed in the user's mailboces, right? If so, is this something sendmail
does or is this what procmail is for? I assume that the command you sent
is supposed to send these mails to the other sendmail instance to scan
and place in the mail boxes. What I don't understand is that all other
mails are moving through, why would these be stuck?

[]s

Miguel