Process mqueue.in

Chris Campbell Chris.Campbell at FAC.COM
Mon Oct 7 13:56:05 IST 2002

sendmail -oQ/var/spool/mqueue.in -q -v

That is what I replied last time...not sure if that is what you are looking
for thought.
make sure mailscanner is off when you do this though.

Christopher S. Campbell
UNIX Admin
First Albany Corp
518.447.8544
chris.campbell at fac.com

                    "Miguel Koren
                    O'Brien de Lacy"         To:     MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
                    <miguelk at KONSULTEX       cc:
                    .COM.BR>                 Subject:     Process mqueue.in
                    Sent by:
                    MailScanner
                    mailing list
                    <MAILSCANNER at JISCM
                    AIL.AC.UK>

                    10/06/2002 12:09
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    MailScanner
                    mailing list

I know this has been discussed before but I could not find the
information in the mailing list archive, nor in my mailbox. And it's
also a sendmail problem but maybe someone knows what to do.

Yesterday afternoon I noticed that my server had a few thousand mails
stacked up in mqueue.in but I cant'figure out how to move them out (nor
do I know what caused the to stack up). What's the procedure for moving
them out to the mailboxes?

Thanks.

Miguel