MRTG Graph

Daniel Bird dbird at SGHMS.AC.UK
Sun Oct 6 02:57:21 IST 2002

As far as I remember, not with MRTG. You can only graph two values, and
have maximal peaks for those values (four in total but only two data
sets).  To plot more than two data sets you'll need to use RRD Tool.

I'm planning to start work on this shortly, so I'll post an example once
I've got it sorted (unless anyone else beats me to it and holiday
permitting!! ;)

Dan