RES: Ftp Quarantine

Roberto Campos roberto at MEUPROVEDOR.COM.BR
Thu Oct 3 20:42:15 IST 2002

Hi,

Try ncftp.

Roberto Campos
Meu  Provedor Tecnologias e Informatica ltda.
Rua Camerino, 128 Gr. 302 - Centro
Rio de Janeiro - RJ - CEP 20080-010
Tel.: 21 - 25181011     Fax: 21 - 25181911

-----Mensagem original-----
De: MailScanner mailing list [mailto:MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Em nome
de Matt
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2002 16:36
Para: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Assunto: Ftp Quarantine

Suppose I want to Ftp all the files out of the quarantine directory into
my
Ftp account so I can download and examine them.  I have looked at put &
mput
but have not found a way to upload all directories, sub-directories and
files contained.  Any Linux experts know how to accomplish this?

Thanks

Matthew