RBL checks and Spamcop

Paul Welsh paul at ESPMAIL.CO.UK
Wed Nov 27 08:56:00 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Kettler" <mkettler at EVI-INC.COM>
To: <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: RBL checks and Spamcop

> By default SA has no score assigned to spamcop due to the fact that it is
> not free, it's donation-ware.
>
> You'll have to uncomment the score to enable checking of spamcop, but make
> sure you donate to them.

Thanks for pointing this out.  This level of donation seems fine.

Is anyone here using SpamCop's blocking list?  If so, is it reasonable to
assume that I could quarantine all mail that gets into SpamCop's list,
rather than accepting MailScanner's default of prefixing the Subject with
{SPAM?}?  If so, it would be helpful to my users and worth donating.