/var/spool/mqueue.in

Paul van Brouwershaven - Networking4all p.vanbrouwershaven at NETWORKING4ALL.COM
Tue Nov 26 10:30:54 GMT 2002

Problem solved itself

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Paul van Brouwershaven - Networking4all
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 10:58 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: /var/spool/mqueue.in

Hi,

I have many e-mail in the /var/spool/mqueue.in directory after we had a
disk space problemen on one of or servers. When I do the mailq command I
get a message that there is no mail in the que /var/spool/mqueue ????

I have:

restarted mailscanner
loaded sendmail with /usr/sbin/sendmail -q1m and with /usr/sbin/sendmail
-q1m -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.in

New e-mail is normaly processed

Can someone help me ???