Specific From-To pairing rules

Sakorn Skulpone sskulpone at METRIKA.COM
Mon Nov 25 10:35:00 GMT 2002

My apologies if this has been covered, but I couldn't find anything in the
archives or FAQ.

Is there a way to write rules based on specific From and To pairings?  In
other words, a particular To address wants to receive from a certain From
address, but another To address wants mail from that envelope treated as
spam.  Neither the FromTo nor the FromandTo seem to do this.

I would procmail, but unfortunately MailScanner is front-ending for
Exchange.  And, yes, it is possible to get the person to unsubscribe, but
this will keep me from having to explain how to the person!  Or the person
could write an Outlook rule, but that also means a visit :-)

Sakorn Skulpone
MIS Manager
Metrika, Inc.