Port 25 not open

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Thu Nov 21 19:28:18 GMT 2002

Brett,

Thanks, that was it. What a nightmare!

Thanks to everyone, especially Julian and his list. You're right, a lot
of experience on this list and it's great to see people willing to help
those that are not experts. (at this rate I feel like the learning will
never end....)

James