Best way to use blacklists?

Bill Anderson billa at STERLING.NET
Tue Nov 19 16:44:25 GMT 2002

Thanks.  I read it, but it did not register.  I guess I still want the mail
to be checked by spam assassin for the high score.  I have a custom list
that elevates the score to 100 if it is a porno spam.  Anything over 50 will
be deleted.

My guess is the best thing to do is to turn on blacklist in Mailscanner and
turn off blacklist checking in SA and set Check SpamAssassin If On Spam List
= yes.  This way the email will be marked as spam, then passed of to SA to
see if it might be porn.

Is it fairly simple to turn off all blacklist checking in SA?  If so how?  I
want to avoid checking the blacklists twice.  Thanks again.