Calling all translators

Mariano Absatz MailScanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Mon Nov 18 21:01:44 GMT 2002

Mmhhhh...

I wasn't reading the list lately... but browsed thru the subjects and got
this one... I quickly browsed the 'languages.conf' file and it scares me a
bit...

It has too many too short phrases that I fear you intend to glue together at
message generation time... the point is that Spanish (and all latin
languages, including at least French and Italian) have quite a different
sentence order than English... I'm so worried that the results look like
those automatic translations you see in the web...

Regretfully I'm stuck with lots of work and couldn't yet put my hands on MS
(I have a pending ZMailer implementation)... Maybe if you could put the
complete phrases in context in a comment before the config line, I could be
more brave in translating... I also hope that Luis Peromarta is still around,
'cause he did a great job reviewing my previous translation and making it
much better overall..

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby