Calling all translators

Ronny Bremer rbremer at FUTURE-GATE.COM
Mon Nov 18 08:14:44 GMT 2002

Jules,

ok, find a German translation attached to this email.

Please note, that some of the message might be changed as it is hard to translate out of context. I do not know, whether some of the string are used within a larger sentence, for instance.

Also, I would not recommend translating the headers (NotSpam, Black- Whitelisted), as they are not directly shown to end users (unless they want to and then they should know a little bit of english )

Ronny

>>> mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK 11/17/02 03:51pm >>>
I have moved all the output strings into a configuration file so they can
be translated into different languages, so MailScanner hopefully doesn't
output much to a user that has to be in English.

I have attached the file, and would be grateful if people could translate
it into other languages for me.

Thanks folks!
Jules.