Almost there....

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Fri Nov 15 19:50:53 GMT 2002

Yes, I installed 2.43-2.

hotmail.com was not being blocked before I added it to the
spam.assassin.prefs.conf files, so I don't think running the rbcheck.cgi
is the answer do you? Once I added hotmail.com to that conf file, and
then somehow got it to apply, then the mail from hotmail started getting
marked as spam.

Thanks,
James