Almost there....

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Fri Nov 15 19:09:22 GMT 2002

Julian,

I did the service MailScanner reload and it responded ok, yet it's still
marking all emails from hotmail.com as Spam. I did a text search of
every file under /etc/MailScanner and there is no reference to
hotmail.com. Unless it stored somewhere else.

Any idea how to get this thing to refresh and not have that domain
blacklisted any more?

Thanks,
James