Almost there....

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Thu Nov 14 22:04:26 GMT 2002

I can answer the time-interval part of your question...

If you're going to do queue only processing change the delay time for the
queue only copy of sendmail started by MailScanner.

To do this edit /etc/sysconfig/mailscanner

#
# Put in here the time between runs for the outgoing sendmail mqueue
# if you don't want the default of 15 minutes (15m).
#
QUEUETIME=5m

Note that emails will only be processed at the interval specified, or when
you manually run sendmail -q