AW: reporting to Razor/Pyzor

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue Nov 12 20:19:49 GMT 2002

That would probably the high score action...set your action in a ruleset.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Jan-Peter Koopmann
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 2:15 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: AW: AW: reporting to Razor/Pyzor

> The thread from last night had the subject
> Re: how to install vipul's razor

I am aware of this threat but it does not answer my question:

Is there a way to automatically report spam to razor/pyzor? I would love
to automatically report high scoring spam. I know there once was an
auto_report_threshold in SpamAssassin but it does not seem to be
documented anymore. Moreover it said it only reported to razor.

Thanks,
  JP