virus name in postmaster report

Laramie Combs combslm at APPSTATE.EDU
Tue Nov 12 18:35:32 GMT 2002

Hello all,

I am from Appalachian State University in Boone, NC (USA) and we are currently using the latest 3.x version of Mailscanner.

We love the product, and are impressed with the time and effort that Julian (and others) have obviously put into this.

I was wondering if there is a way to get the virus name into the subject of the email that gets sent to "postmaster" when a virus is detected.

I searched the list archives, and didn't really find anything on it.

We are using Sophos for anti-virus if this helps.

Thanks for all your hard work Julian.

-Laramie Combs
Network Analyst