Installation questions..

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Mon Nov 11 10:52:39 GMT 2002

HI
Ive finally recieved my new servers and wanna make the best
out of it. But there are a few questions I would like some
input on.
Server config:
2x 1,4 GHz
1256 Mb
2x 18G scsi/raid1
RH 8.0
The servers will also work as DNS and DNS-cashing servers

Since I really dont have a clue how MS/SA works regarding language
is there any point installing support for other language ie. swedish
then english?
What is the most bussy dir for mailscanner so I can put that in the
beginning of hardrive(mqueue/mqueue.in or the /urs/lib/MailScanner)?
Thinking of making separate partitions for mqueue in case I need
to reinstall?
Anything else i should consider or should not do?

Kind regards

/Anders