Fetchmail and MailScanner question

Lush, Richard Richard.Lush at HP.COM
Fri Nov 8 09:33:19 GMT 2002

Hi All,

I'm using fetchmail to collect emails from my ISPs and then MailScanner
to scan them and send them on to my exchange server.  The question I
have is on the IP headers.

You can see here the information I am getting on the spam messages.  I'm
getting 127.0.0.1 and in brackets the real domain name of the sender.

Message gA7KiTLN013054 from 127.0.0.1 (ns1.sexycity.com)  is spam
according to SpamAssassin (score=14, required 7, FROM_NAME_NO_SPACES,
BUGGY_CGI, CLICK_BELOW, GUARANTEE, UPPERCASE_25_50, NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP,
CLICK_HERE_LINK, SUBJ_ALL_CAPS, NO_MX_FOR_FROM)

Does anyone know how I can get the real IP address back in?  I'm using
Dave Whiles MRTG script and at the moment only see the 127.0.0.1. (I had
the access list turned on and blocked myself - oops!)

Any ideas are gratefully received.

Richard