F-PROT problem?

Vicente Guerrero M. vguerrero at minar.com
Thu Nov 7 22:28:39 GMT 2002

I'm sorry.

Well, I know this gonna sounds kinda stupid, but the fact is I was making changes

in /opt/Mailscanner/etc/MailScanner.conf instead of /etc/Mailscanner/MailScanner.conf. That's it.

I'm shamed, but I can tell you I learn a lot of thing these days.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding (Im relatively new to linux stuff)

Best Regards

vgm

P.S. I've told you about my bad english?