Relay by other network

fong fong at SHUNKAM.COM
Thu Nov 7 02:50:07 GMT 2002

Did anyone configure mailscanner+sendmail+sophos?

I had try to use sendmail on redhat 7.3 and only relay on my network, that is ok.

After I installed mailscanner and sophos on the same pc, I make the following configuration:

Sendmail port no: 8888
Sophos port no: 25 (redirect to sendmail after scanned)

So that all mail will be scanned before send to sendmail. It also make relay by other network.

How can I control the relay domain? Is it the problem of sophos, sendmail or mailscanner?

I hope you understand my bad english.

Appreciate for any help....

Fong Cheang