mailscanner.conf.rpmnew

Matthijs Althoff scouty at BROMBERG.DEMON.NL
Thu Nov 7 21:14:45 GMT 2002

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:33:02 -0000, Brian Chivers <brian at PORTSMOUTH-
COLLEGE.AC.UK> wrote:

> I've just upgrade from 3.13 to 3.25-1 via the RPM and
> everything seems to be ok except !!! When I look in the
> etc directory in Mailscanner directory I see a new file
> called mailscanner.conf.rpmnew
> Should I merge the old setting from my existing conf file
> into the rpmnew file then rename this  to mailscanner.conf ??

Yes It might contain some new options put in my Julian.
Edit the mailscanner.conf.rpmnew this is the new configuration
file, then delete the mailscanner.conf and rename the rpmnew
to mailscanner.conf and issue the command "/etc/rc.d/init.d/
mailscanner restart"