Clam AV - Beware

Ivan Mirisola ivan at NUCCI.COM.BR
Wed Nov 6 19:01:26 GMT 2002

Dear Mr. Gavin,

I tested the same virus on vx.netlux.org with clamAV 0.51 and it also
failed to discover. I have reported this issue to clamAV's site and hope
to see some fix very soon.

Nov  6 16:55:48 nucci sendmail[9060]: gA6Jtlp09060:
from=<ivan at nucci.com.br>, size=44395, class=0, nrcpts=1,
msgid=<000d01c285cf$05c31270$0502a8c0 at C5>, proto=SMTP, daemon=MTA, Nov
6 16:55:48 nucci MailScanner[9358]: New Batch: Scanning 1 messages,
44802 bytes
Nov  6 16:55:50 nucci MailScanner[9358]: Virus and Content Scanning:
Starting
Nov  6 16:55:50 nucci MailScanner[9358]: Uninfected: Delivered 1 messages

Thanks again,
Ivan