relay hits not triggering automatic spam tag

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Mon Nov 4 12:41:57 GMT 2002

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:50:58 -0800, you wrote:

>On 1 Nov 2002 at 9:19, Lewis Bergman wrote:
>> With this being the case I am wondering:
>> What does the rbl check in MS do or what is it used for? I am sure I am
>> missing something here I just don't know what.
>
>It's for the folks who are using Mailscanner without Spam Assasin.  If you
>are using Spam Assasin in addition to MS, you probably want to let SA
>doe the rbl checks instead of MS.

We use MS with SA but handle BL's in MS. We want to offer our users the
posibility to decide for themselves what criteria they want to impose on
the e-mail they receive. By having as much tags as possible we offer our
users the most possibilities.

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,