Small errors

Andrew G Allen mail at projectandrew.com
Sun Nov 3 21:31:02 GMT 2002

I just installed 4.05-2 and noticed this in the logs:

MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.05-1 starting...

Also, when I issue 'service MailScanner stop', I get:

MailScanner:       We haven't got any child processes, which isn't right!,
No child processes at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 191.
We have just tried to reap a process which wasn't one of ours!, No child
processes at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 194.

And when I issue it again, MailScanner stops correctly. Otherwise
everything is working ok :)

Andrew G Allen
email: mail at projectandrew.com | voice: +44 (0) 7958 540596

--- Disclaimer ---
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
system manager.